- Make sure you have 2+ notes in your vault.
- Select 2+ files on the file browser.
- Right-click to bring up menu and select “Delete” or “Move file to…”
- Menu actions that make sense for multiple files (“Delete”, “Move file to…”) should automatically work for multiple files.
- Menu actions that don’t make sense for multiple files (e.g. “Rename” or “Merge entire file with…”) should be greyed out if you select more than 1 file.
The action only applies to whichever file from the selection happens to be under the cursor.
- For Delete I have to manually select each file and then right-click delete it.
- For “Move files to folder…” I need to drag them up to the list of folders. This is a pain when you have a lot of notes because scrolling up is slow.
Obsidian version: v0.13.28
Installer version: v0.12.15
Operating system: Darwin Kernel Version 21.3.0: Wed Jan 5 21:37:58 PST 2022; root:xnu-8019.80.24~20/RELEASE_X86_64 21.3.0
Login status: logged in
Catalyst license: insider
Insider build toggle: on
Live preview: on
Legacy editor: off
Base theme: dark
Community theme: ITS Theme
Snippets enabled: 2
Safe mode: off
Plugins installed: 9
Plugins enabled: 7
1: Advanced Tables
4: Style Settings
6: Obsidian Git
7: Find unlinked files and unresolved links
Custom theme: for cosmetic issues, please first try updating your theme to latest. If still not fixed, please try to make the issue happen in the help vault or disable community theme and snippets.
Community plugins: for bugs, please first try updating all your plugins to latest. If still not fixed, please try to make the issue happen in the help vault or disable community plugins.