Steps to reproduce
- (Optional step). Select Relative path to file for New link format option in the File preferences.
- Create two subfolders in your vault.
- Place an image or a note in both folders.
- Link those notes and images.
- Move one of the linked notes into vault’s root folder and back into subfolder.
Respect the links no matter what happens when moving files around.
The links become broken and disconnects from the original.
- Operating system: Windows 10 Corporate
- Obsidian version: 0.8.0
My guess is that the issue has something to deal with
../ part of the path.