Things I have tried
I’ve used data view pretty extensively but it doesn’t (yet) support queries which return non-markdown files (or at least, not all non-markdown files.
I’ve also tried to use Templater along with user defined bash scripts. These will let me get the current files but the results are then static; I’d like the list to be up to date (e.g. if I add or delete files from the directory)
What I’m trying to do
I’m trying to get a simple list of files in the directory of the current note. For example the list below includes markdown files and Word (docx) files. I created this list using a Templater “Script User Function” which invoked ls and sed, however the result is static. I’d really like something that is dynamically generated whenever I open up the note.
- [[BIZ - Set up UK business entity.md]]
- [[CoSec Annual Service and Fee Proposal.docx]]
- [[Company Formation 2021 scope& fee proposal.docx]]
- [[Kanban - BIZ - Set up UK business entity.md]]
- [[Newco Formation Questionnaire 2021.docx]]
- [[Tori Belle UK Formation Questionnaire 2021.docx]]
- [[UK business entity tax implications.md]]