Publish to file to enable uploading to SharePoint

We strongly recommend you to search the forum with possible keywords before making a new feature request. If your request is very similar to an existing one, consider liking it and/or making a comment rather than making a new one. Once you’ve searched and determined that this is a new request, delete this line.

Use case or problem

I want to be able to publish to a folder, so I can upload the complete published model to my company’s protected SharePoint site. Corporrate policy forbids to publish a note structure with potentially corporate information to an external domain.

Proposed solution

Add an export function to a folder so people can upload that to their protected corprorate websites. There is a huge opportunity here, given the power of Obsidian. It will allow content creators to create navigational systems (via the Graph) to open knowledgebase structures to large groups of end users in a corporate setting.

Pricing structure could be interesting as well, from buying a x times publishing pack to a year long Enterprise subscription.

Current workaround (optional)

None

Related feature requests (optional)