Create a note with this content (please note the empty first line):
--- tags: type/tvshow area/self para/areas flow/input status/done --- # Title
Did you follow the troubleshooting guide? [Y/N]
--- must not have an empty line above, this is a problematic Markdown file. So I expected one of two things:
- The frontmatter is not acknowledged as such and so it is rendered in text mode;
- The top empty line is ignored and the frontmatter is rendered with the new properties interface.
- The frontmatter lines are hidden;
- The editor shows line 1 followed by line 5;
- I cannot access line 1 with the cursor.
- The only way to solve it is by going into Source Mode.
SYSTEM INFO: Obsidian version: v1.4.4 Installer version: v1.3.5 Operating system: Darwin Kernel Version 22.6.0: Wed Jul 5 22:21:56 PDT 2023; root:xnu-8796.141.3~6/RELEASE_X86_64 22.6.0 Login status: logged in Catalyst license: insider Insider build toggle: on Live preview: on Legacy editor: off Base theme: adapt to system Community theme: none Snippets enabled: 0 Restricted mode: on RECOMMENDATIONS: none