Problems with the activation of the Metadata Menu plugin

Greetings I don’t know if I’m posting this in the correct section if not I apologize I’m having problems with the activation of the MetaData Menu pluggin, (It won’t let me activate it), has anyone else had this happen and if so how do I fix it?

Try restarting Obsidian or reinstalling the plugin (or both). I’ve occasionally seen “can’t activate plugin” problems and it happened to me once, but I don’t remember what the solution was.

1 Like

You can try copying the ID of the plugin from the manifest.json file and add it to the community-plugins.json file manually while Obsidian is not running.

1 Like

Do you get any error messages? Are you not able to enable the plugin? What exactly is it you can’t get done?

Have you seen in Developers tool, in the Console pane if there is any error messages?

On which platform are you, and which versions of Obsidian and the plugin are you trying to use?

1 Like

Thank you I solved it, it was a conflict with the Local Api Rest plugin when I deleted it, it was activated without any problem.

Thank you I solved it, it was a conflict with the Local Api Rest plugin when I deleted it, it was activated without any problem.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.