I have had no luck with a query constrained to a folder. Example:
LIST FROM "CBC"
The result is
Dataview: Query returned 0 results.
even though the “CBC” folder has many notes. Whereas, for example,
LIST FROM #cbc
correctly returns notes from files tagged #cbc.
Obsidian v0.12.15, Dataview v0.4.5
I tested your issue on my vault but dataview worked–did not return a “nothing found” message. You might wish to check to ensure that your folder name is CBC rather than cbc; i.e., that the folder name is all-cap rather lower case or some combination of upper and lower cases. Dataview returned a “nothing found” message when I supplied my folder name in a case different from that in the file system. I named the folder on which I tested your issue “miscellany.” Dataview listed the files in it when I supplied the name in that case, i.e., “miscellany”. However, it returned a “nothing found” message when I supplied it as “Miscellany” or “MISCELLANY.” So I suggest you check that you supplied the folder name in the proper case.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.