I’m a student, so I put a lot of screenshots of slides into my notes, but every time I click on the image itself in the file explorer, it converts the preview pane that I have on the right to an edit pane, meaning that when I go back to my notes, I have to change it back to a preview pane.
- Open a note and command+click to open the preview pane on the right
- In the file explorer on the left, click any image
- Reselect the note and you will see the right pane is now a linked edit pane rather than a preview plane.
I expect that when switching from an image to a note, my preview pane should remain a preview plane.
It turns into an edit pane
- Operating system: MacOS Big Sur 11.6
- Obsidian version: v0.12.19