Praise to Obsidian, Thank You to its Creators

I don’t know where to post this, or if this type of post creates unnecessary clutter in the forum, so I apologize in advance. And I also apologize if this is an overabundance of praise. (Posting to this sub-forum specifically because it says “Share” in the name.)

But I just wanted to say thank you to whoever created this software. It is life changing. Truly. Both in simplicity and usefulness.

I’ve been a user since spring 2022, gladly pay for Sync, and am a Catalyst member. Every day I’m in obsidian organizing my life. I’m more efficient, more productive, I’m happier, my mind is at ease, I have less anxiety, I understand the world around me better, it reduces strain on many other parts of my life, and I can see a clear organizational foundation being built every day, note by note. It is such a great marriage of the “2nd Brain” concept with a tool to enact it efficiently. Simply wonderful.

So thank you. I have so much praise for the application, the philosophy behind it, the creators, the regular updates. All of it. Just a stellar product all around. Really well done team. Congratulations on adding such a beneficial tool to the world. Even in its current form it is so useful, but I look forward to seeing how it continues to develop. And I’ll try to help aid in that process wherever I can, through word-of-mouth with friends and family as well as bug and feature requests.

Thanks,

• GS
15 Likes