Possible to Use Multiple CSS Classes (Styles) for Dataview in Live Preview Mode?

Hey all!

I absolutely love Live Preview! It is the only mode I use now. I just love how embed code blocks like Dataview just appear! It’s so great. I wanted to see about creating multiple classes for Dataview in Live Preview that I could use? Is this possible?

I am running into the problem of column width. I know how to set each setting for the default Dataview CSS, such as:

.dataview.table-view-table thead tr th:first-child, .dataview.table-view-table tbody tr td:first-child { min-width: 6em; max-width: 14em; word-break: normal; }

However there are other times when I would like use a completely different style while still in Live Preview. Is this possible?

I know that you can add the cssClass property in YAML but that only works in the old Preview mode, and I would like to apply it to Live Preview.

Has anyone else figured out how to have multiple Dataview style in Live Preview?

Thanks so much!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.