I am very glad that so many community plugins have been released recently. However, it is becoming more difficult to find plugins that have the features I want or that are actively being updated. I would like developers to add features to make it easier to find plugins.
- Sort community plugins by update date
- We would like to be able to sort the plugin list by update date in order to find plugins that are still actively being updated.
- I don’t know if developer tagging or user tagging would be better, but tags for plugin attributes such as ‘daily notes’, ‘hotkeys’, ‘tables’, etc. would make it easier to find plugins. Maybe a tag like “Most downloaded in June 2022” would be nice.
- Community Plugin category in the forum
- This is not about Obsidian program itself. Currently, threads about specific plugins in the official forum are mainly in the Share & showcase category, but they are also distributed among Feature Requests and Plugin Ideas. It would be easier to consolidate information if we create “Community Plugin” category and have one thread per plugin (or multiple threads for complex plugins) there.