Permanently increase the font size of the left and right panels and the status bar

In the Obsidian Dev Console, I can increase the font size of the left and right panels and the status bar. However, it isn’t permanent. So, I have to change it daily. I am using the Ebulliantworks theme. I have tried to find the specific properties in the CSS code, but I’ve been unsuccessful. I did manage to change the font size in the calendar, but due to eye issues, I need to find a way to permanently change the font size of the sidebars and status bar.

Any help would be appreciated.

You could use this CSS Snippet:

.workspace-split.mod-horizontal.mod-left-split *, .workspace-split.mod-horizontal.mod-right-split *, .status-bar {
        font-size: 30px;
    }

If you don’t know how to add a CSS Snippet, I gave an explanation here:

1 Like

My apologies, I should have mentioned I know how to create a snippet.

Any chance you know how to change the status bar?

i noticed that i forgot that and edited my post a few minutes ago to include that.
You could also split the selectors if you don’t want the same font-size for all three.

1 Like

That would be ideal if that is not too much to ask. I just went into settings, and I’d like to increase the font size there as well.

These were the specific values I changed in the Dev panel that worked for me.
–font-ui-smaller: 12px;
–font-ui-small: 13px;
–font-ui-medium: 15px;

To change those permanently add this snippet and change the font-sizes:

body {
    --font-ui-smaller: 12px;
    --font-ui-small: 13px;
    --font-ui-medium: 15px;
}
1 Like

Outstanding! :smiley:
I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your help!
Thanks so much! :clap:

No problem. Glad I was able to help! Have a nice weekend.

1 Like

You too!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.