Orchard maintenance project view

I feel like this is something I could do with structured notes and something like Gantt charts with mermaid.js… I just can’t get the pieces to connect in my head.

What I’m trying to do

I have a small mixed fruit orchard - apples, pear, plums. Each fruit type has a particular timeframe for certain kinds of pruning - like winter pruning for apples starting in February and needing to complete by April. Plus, there’s a timeline for things like pest management that follows a cadence roughly dependent on a particular variable

Is there a way folks can figure to, say, include all those start/end dates and other metadata in a note per each fruit species and have it appear in a Gantt or time-line like view?

Things I have tried

I’ve tried a few things via queries of YAML variables to grab the specific species note and then drop a section of that note into… like a data view via heading-specific tranclusion? It doesn’t quite work.

I’ve tried adding the mermaid.js Gantt syntax to a heading in the species note and trying to pull that into a query just alone and it like… kinda works but gets messy very quickly with multiple species of fruit tree appearing in a single note.

Any ideas for an approach? It really seems like Obsidian could do this but I just can’t figure it out…