Option to turn off YouTube embedding

Use case or problem

First of all, let me say that I like the YouTube embedding feature introduced in 1.3. I will certainly use it for my non-work obsidian vaults.
That being said, I mainly use Obsidian during work and in that context the feature puts me into a predicament: I have a big problem with procrastination and have blocked YouTube on my browser for exactly that reason. Now I am worried that the YouTube embeddings in Obsidian will let me circumvent that and procrastinate by watching videos in Obsidian.

Proposed solution

Hence, I would like to have a switch in the settings that let me turn of the YouTube embedding feature.

Related feature requests

It would be extra awesome if there were an option to make turning the switch from “embedding disabled” to “embedding enabled” cumbersome. One option to do that would be having to type a random string displayed on the screen. The browser extension I use for blocking sites, LeechBlock, does exactly that and I found it helpful in curbin my procrastination tendency.
Maybe costumization options like this could be collected in a “anti-procrastination” core plugin. I’m sure I’m not the only user that would benefit from turning off the features of Obsidian that constitute potential distractions.