Official synchronous education discount, issues encountered during renewal

我在2022-12-18的时候已经认证过教育优惠,2023-4-26时购买了年度同步会员,目前我还是学生,但是扣费时没有教育优惠的折扣,折扣项目 显示如图片所示“You have submitted your school or organization email, but have not completed email verification yet. Please check your email for a link to verify your email address.”,我怎么做才能获得继续使用教育优惠折扣。着急!谢谢!!

I have already been certified for educational discounts on December 18, 2022, and purchased an annual synchronized membership on April 26, 2023. Currently, I am still a student, but there is no discount on educational discounts when deducting fees. The discount items display as shown in the picture, “You have submitted your school or organization email, but have not completed email verification yet. Please check your email for a link to verify your email address.” At present, when I make the payment, I also receive a prompt that it is the original price without any discount。How can I continue to use educational discounts。THANKS!!

hmm虽然我也不太清楚为什么会这样,但我找到了下面这段:

I qualify for a discount, but I already paid. Can I get a refund?
We understand that some people have purchased Sync or Publish without discounts either because discounts were not offered back then, or that you didn’t know about the discount.

Unfortunately, we don’t offer refunds in cases like this. Sorry! Thank you for understanding. The good news is that future renewals will automatically have the discount applied, as long as you have a valid discount.

教育折扣先放一边,总之你现在花出去的钱是拿不回来了,没花钱就没事,总之先别买。
至于为什么该邮箱没被验证,这个得等工作人员看看。
邮箱里,包括垃圾邮件文件夹里,有没有来自obsidian的新的验证请求。因为最近同步的价格下来了,所以可能需要重新验证啥的,只是猜想。
还有上传的图里有人名,可以考虑隐藏掉之后再重新上传一下。

谢谢!重新修改了图片

One thing I notice from your screenshot is that your were verified in December 2022. Your discount may have expired.

You need to continue this conversation with support via email. We can’t help you here.

When I initiated a question on the forum, I have already sent an email to“ [email protected] ”How long will it take to receive a reply?

3 business days.