219 - Illustrating Concepts
Analogy - a comparison between two things, typically for the purpose of explanation or clarification.
- Zettelkasten Analogy 1 - zettelkasten is an explorers map
- Zettelkasten Analogy 2 - zettelkasten as a machine
- Zettelkasten Analogy 3 - zettelkasten as a box of legos
Simile - a figure of speech involving the comparison of one thing with another thing of a different kind, used to make a description more emphatic or vivid
Metaphor - a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.
Example - a thing characteristic of its kind or illustrating a general rule.
- Example of a Model (set of rules)
- Example of Developing Pizza Knowledge by using a Zettelkasten
- Example of Zettelkasten for Students
- Example of Fiction Writing w/ Zettelkasten
- Example of a Processing a Reading List within a Zettelkasten - Storytelling
- Second Example of a Reading List for Zettelkasten - Mental Models
- Third Example of a Reading List for Zettelkasten - Future of Work
- Fourth Example of a Reading List for Zettelkasten - Science of Learning