πŸŽ‰ Obsidian-Typora-Vue, a light theme for Obsidian

About

Obsidian-Typora-Vue is a theme for Obsidian, which is inspired by typora-vue-theme, obsidian_orange and Blue Topaz.

This project is based on Blue Topaz and some code of my project is from obsidian_orange. Thank them very much.

The font color, font size and all style is choosed elaborately to be as similar with typora-vue-theme as possible so that you can use these two kinds of software simultaneously and switch in a low-cost way.

Preview

The icons on folder and file title in navigation are from obsidian_orange . You can optionally use it by downloading and moving it to your local \.obsidian\snippets\. I will use it in the following rest of the document.

Feature

1. Hover on Header in Preview View

img1

2. File/Folder Tittle of The Navigation in Single Line or Multi Lines

Multi Lines Single Line
Default Download the css snippet nav-single-line.css to your local\.obsidian\snippets\additionally
Green border in the right Green border in the left
img2 img3

3. Various Style of Mark of Unordered List in Editor View(of course in preview view too)

img4

4. Orange Inline Code Style, Gray CodeBlock Style and Green Blockquote Style Like typora-vue-theme in Both Editor and Preview View

img5

5. Green and Bold Weight Link Style Like typora-vue-theme in Both Editor and Preview View

External Link

img6

Internal Link

img7

6. Table Style Modified from Blue Topaz Like typora-vue-theme in Preview View

img8

7. Supporting Other Feature From Blue Topaz

Color Tag

img9

Line or Border of Unordered/Ordered List in Both Editor View and Preview View

Border in Preview View
img10
Line in Preview View
Download the css snippet vertical lines of list-1.css to your local\.obsidian\snippets\additionally
(The snippet is modified from Blue Topaz #snippets )
img11
:warning: WARNING: This snippet might result in scrolling wrong in preview view even if in official default theme.

Install

Manually download the obsidian.cssto your local \.obsidian\themes\ and rename it to Obsidian-Typora-Vue.css.

(Hopefully, the theme can be added to community theme list someday !!!:smiley:)

Contributing

Issues and PRs are welcome.

Contact

email: [email protected]

7 Likes

like it~

1 Like

Nice work! I wonder if there is any plan to also implement the vue-dark-theme?

I don’t know much about dark theme… So I have no plan to render it in dark theme. Sorry about that :joy: :joy: