Obsidian_to_Anki v3.4.0 - a feature-rich plugin that allows you to add notes from Obsidian to Anki

Unfortunately, after updating Obsidian to version 1.1.15, the Obsidian_to_Anki plugin stopped working. After returning to version 1.1.9. the plugin started working fine.
Now, for the plugin to work successfully, you will have to forget about updating Obsidian above version 1.1.9.
It’s a pity that the author abandoned the plugin update…

The solution is here: https://github.com/Pseudonium/Obsidian_to_Anki/issues/407#issuecomment-1440645025

1 Like

Not meaningful enough to create a new thread but here’s two templates I created to streamline my workflow. It is most useful if you assign a hotkey to the snippet in templater, and have something like the MX Master 3 mouse and assign the shortcut keys directly to your mouse whenever obsidian is open
Add cloze brackets around the selected text

<%* highlightedData = tp.file.selection() -%>
<%* highlightedData = "{" + highlightedData + "}" %><% highlightedData %><% tp.file.cursor(1) %>

I was running into issues w/ clozes running into each other so I have adjusted my setup to explicitly specify inline cards. Replace ‘sFC’ w/ whatever starts your inline Flashcards and the same for ‘eFC’ & whatever ends your in-line flashcards.

Turn selected text into an Inline Cloze Flashcard

<%* highlightedData = tp.file.selection() -%>
<%* highlightedData = "sFC [Cloze] " + highlightedData + " eFC" %><% highlightedData %><% tp.file.cursor(1) %>

Can I add videos to Anki using “Obsidian to Anki”?
Because when I added it using Audio Formatting, it got an error like this.

anki_owlrgHQLHF

using the standard formatting, how to set a “type in” answer?
START
Basic (type in the answer)
Type in test
???{{type: test}}???

Tags:

END