Obsidian Sync not working

Thisngs I have tried

HI everyone, I recently purchased a subscription for Obsidian Sync, and noticed that my remote vault seems to be stuck at a certain date and doesn’t seem to update past that point. I currently connect my MacBook, iPhone and work laptop.

I first noticed the issue when I made some major changes to notes in my vault on my personal MacBook. WHen I came to open my vault on my work laptop, they didn’t reflect the changes and any new notes I had made were not there. I tried disconnecting my work laptop from my remote vault and re-connecting, but it was the same. I then deleted all the contents of the vault and tried syncing again, and realised that the contents being updated when I sync are from an earlier point in time. I checked my phone and realised that I’m having the same issue with the version and contents of the remote vault being stuck at an earlier point in time.

I’ve had a look at the sync status, and there doesn’t seem to be any errors or issues from what I can see. I’ve also had a look through the Help documentation but I can’t find anything helpful. I did see a thread where someone had to flush their vault and put in some code to automate that, but unfortunately I don’t know how to do that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

What I’m trying to do

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.