Released May 9, 2023
Shiny new things
- All new PDF viewer.
- Clicking on links in a pinned tab will now open a new tab instead of reusing a random existing tab. See note below
- Bookmarks: Added new “Bookmark this block” menu item when right-clicking on a block ID.
- Bookmarks: Bookmark view will now show an error state if the bookmarks.json file is malformed or corrupted.
- Spellcheck is now enabled by default in new vaults.
- Inline titles now have spellcheck enabled.
- When Auto convert HTML is enabled, HTML tables will now be converted to markdown tables on paste.
No longer broken
- Fixed slower performance of live preview when using popout windows on a secondary monitor.
- Fixed opening files from File Explorer not giving focus to the new tab if “Always focus new tab” is turned off.
- Updated PIXI.js to v7.2.4.
- Updated Turndown to 7.1.2.
- Updated Mathjax to v3.2.2.
You can still have the old pinned tab behavior by moving a tab to one of the sidebars and pin it there.
Remember that you can also drag and drop a link into the tab bar or drag-alt-drop a link within another tab to open it there.