Shiny new things
- The Plugin API alpha is now available! Hype!
- Keep in mind that the plugin API is in
alpha status. Any part of the API could introduce breaking changes in a future release.
- For plugin developers, see our sample plugin repo and the plugin api
- To install a plugin, simply place the plugin files inside the folder
- For users, currently there is no “app store” for distributing plugins yet. This will come in a future release.
- You can now search in preview.
- You can now fold lists in preview. However, the fold state is not saved yet.
- There is now a new command to copy the
obsidian:// URI for a file.
- A new
search action is now available for
obsidian:// URIs. Here’s an example:
- The app is now much quicker to launch for large vaults.
- Local graph now has a screenshot menu item too.
- Mermaid has been upgraded to v8.8.2.
No longer broken
- Switching from preview to edit now properly scrolls to the same place you were viewing.
- Fixed resizing panes sometimes glitches and causes other panes to become tiny.
- Fixed unable to change language when checking for updates.
ogv video files not properly included.