Shiny new things
Block references and block embeds are now available.
- Simply type
^when linking to trigger the auto-complete:
[[^^to auto-complete blocks globally.
- The generated link will look like this:
- Block IDs will be generated using the syntax
^blockidwhen using the auto-complete.
- Alternatively, you can manually create the block ID using any alpha-numeric character.
- The block ID must be located at the end of the paragraph or list item, and must include a space character before the
- To identify more complex blocks, like tables, you can add the
^blockidas its own after the block you’re referring to. There must be an empty line before and after
^blockidfor this to take effect.
- Quick reminder that this syntax for block reference isn’t portable markdown (no other tools support it yet), so please use some discretion when considering working with other tools!
- Simply type
You can now auto-complete headings and blocks globally.
- Be aware that this may be slow if your vault is large.
- Auto-complete blocks globally by typing
- Auto-complete headings globally by typing
There is now a new command for toggling the checkbox state between
Ctrl/Cmd+Enteris the default hotkey.
- The community theme page has been re-styled to be easier to use.
<iframe>now has a sandbox attribute added for extra security.
No longer broken
- Fixed removing links to an opened file causes the backlink pane to sometimes keep showing the removed link.
- Fixed inability to see the last few characters when editing table that’s longer than screen width.
- Malformed markdown URLs no longer cause parsing failures.
- Linking an unlinked mention now shows up in linked mention right away.