Shiny new things
- Obsidian Sync is now available and can now be purchased. It features:
- You can now use the “Move file to another folder” command to move the current file without having to do a drag-n-drop in the file explorer.
- You can now Ctrl/Cmd hover in the file explorer to preview the contents of a file.
- Graph view search filter now has a clear button.
- The file explorer will now automatically scroll when dragging files near the top or bottom edge.
- Tag suggestion will now match anywhere in the tag, instead of just from the beginning.
- You can now create internal links in Mermaid by specifying the class
internal-link for the node. The app will use the contents of the node as the link. Example:
class A internal-link;
- Quick switcher aliases now show the actual file path as well.
No longer broken
- Link auto-complete should no longer add an extra pair of
]] when another link exists on the same line.
- Mermaid text should now finally be properly scaled.
- The notice “Updated x links in y files” now properly shows number of files instead of always showing
- Fixed some cases of blurry text caused by the lack of subpixel-antialiasing.
[[ auto-conversion from chinese characters
- Typing should no longer lag when linked with another editor pane of the same file.
- Fuzzy search related functions
sortSearchResults, are now available.