Shiny new things
- Community plugins page now has a download count, and is sorted using it.
- Clicking on the plugin information now goes to the community plugins page where more details can be found.
- Third party plugins now store their plugin data in their respective folder.
- Third party plugins that fail to initialize will now show a notice about the failure.
No longer broken
- Lists in slides no longer show the collapse indicator.
- Tables in edit mode no longer shows a weird space in the middle.