Shiny new things
- There’s now a new Outline plugin, which works in the same way as the backlinks pane. An “unlinked” sidebar pane will show the outline of the current file, while a “linked” pane will always show the outline of the linked pane.
- Open with Default App plugin now also adds “Show in Folder” option which will open the system file manager and highlight the file.
- You can now scroll beyond the last line of the file.
- HTML tags with
styleproperties are now allowed to be added to elements, style all the things!
iframetags are now allowed, which can be used to embed various external pages like YouTube, Google Maps, etc.
- Graph view now has smoother fading animations when hovering with mouse.
- Search regex now uses multiline mode, which means
^will now match beginning of line and
$will now match end of line.
- Link auto-complete and quick switcher would match the file name as a priority, instead of always matching the full path. This should improve the match ordering for searcher that contain characters in the parent folder, such as searching for “task” in “test/task.md” which previously matched “[t]est/t[ask]” instead of “test/[task]”.
- The HTML sanitizer is now a lot faster, making large documents more performant.
No longer broken
- Switching between edit mode and preview mode no longer loses your scroll position from the top, so you won’t have to scroll all the way down again.
- Global search fixes:
- “quoted string” did not properly match full words when containing punctuation or whitespace characters, such as “- [ ]”. It should work now.
- /regex/ previously required two backslashes to escape characters, for example,
/\[\]/previously didn’t work, requiring
/\\[\\]/. Now you don’t need to add the second backslash.
- When clicking on a search result, sometimes the highlights were off by a few characters. This was caused by Windows-style line endings “\r”, and should no longer cause any trouble.
- Search results sometimes didn’t show all results when scrolling. Also sometimes the results would flicker and jump around. That should stop happening now.
- Fixed search operator
ignore-case:previously made the search case sensitive instead of what it says it does, oops.
- Link autocomplete should no longer generates a leading
/for relative links.
]]not properly styled in headings, which made them appear really small.
- Table headers are now properly aligned using table alignment options.
- Fixed editor horizontal scrollbar hidden behind text, so it could not be interacted with.
$$latex blocks couldn’t contain single dollar signs
- Backlinks pane now no longer cause lag when switching documents in a vault with heavy linking.