Shiny new things
- We now render mermaid diagrams! Mermaid is a markup language similar to markdown for producing diagrams and flow charts. The syntax to work with mermaid is a backtick-fenced code block, with the type set to
- There’s now folder auto-complete for plugin options that select folders.
- We now auto pair ==highlight== syntax. We’ve also added a command & hotkey for this, similar to bold and italics.
- We’ve moved workspace-related ephemeral data from
.obsidian/config to its own file
- When suggesting links, the first item will only be automatically selected if you type at least 1 character.
- Bare URLs without a scheme prefix will no longer be automatically detected as links. Add “https://” for it to be recognized. (For example,
No longer broken
- Sometimes trying to auto-link backlinks in “unlinked mentions” could be clicked multiple times producing a
[[link]]nk]]nk]]. Thankfully, that no longer happens.
- We fixed LaTeX sometimes hanging the app if
$ was included in the middle.
- We also fixed LaTeX couldn’t include escaped
$. You can now do that with
- We’ve optimized HTML rendering to speed up re-rendering for big documents.
Ctrl/Cmd-I are now customizable.
- Indenting/unindenting using “smart indent lists” should no longer become “NaN.”
- Consecutive links
[[link1]][link2]] now links to the correct place in edit mode.