Shiny new things
- We’ve added command palette options for navigation between panes (up/down/left/right), as well as open in default app. And, yes, you can make them hotkeys!
- We’ve also added a command palette, and thus the possibility of hotkeys, for toggling the fold on the current line, as well as swapping lines up and down.
- And there’s now a command available to toggle pinning of a pane as well. So many commands!
- Vim mode now has a prompt for
- Sidebar notes can now be switched between preview and edit using the context menu.
- Also, we have a Spellchecker now! It’s only US/English for now, but at least you can spellcheck a language! Turn this on in Settings => Editor.
Select all has been removed from the context menu.
- Rename now selects the whole file name.
- We’ve revamped Automatic update. Now it checks every hour, has a button to check right away, and has a way to disable automatic updates. This requires the app to be installed with the new installer. (To check, see Settings > About > Installer version)
- We now allow customizing
Cmd/Ctrl+K, which was previously reserved for the markdown editor’s insert link.
No longer broken
- Search highlighting now shows through code and
- We fixed the misalignment of the images in the dmg in MacOS. We know that was very important to some of you.
- We fixed context menus sometimes getting stuck open.
- We fixed link and tag autocomplete showing up too far on the left.
- And we fixed block LaTeX not being recognized without a newline before it.
- We fixed internal links not working in edit mode when it contains _ or when spellchecker picks up a word.
- Turning on spell check makes links with misspelled words behave wrongly in edit mode. This has been fixed in v0.7.5.
- Spell check does not have a way to “add to dictionary”. This is also fixed in v0.7.5.