- Introducing per-tab history. Each tab now maintains its own history for navigation.
A huge thank you to
@pjeby for Pane Relief and for all his help with testing the new per-tab history!
- “Show tab title bar” is now enabled by default. The tab title bar now also includes forward/backward navigation arrows as well as the full file path.
- Soft-wrapping of lines should now better avoid misaligned indents.
- Sliding Panes plugin will now automatically be disabled on startup.
- Added an option to Export to PDF to show the name of the note at the beginning of the document.
- Improved sidebar collapse/expand animation.
- Publish: “new” and “unchanged” sections are now collapsed by default.
- Legacy themes are no longer deleted when updating to 0.16 compatible themes. This should improve compatibility when syncing to a device that’s not yet 0.16 compatible.
- Fixed pasting into inline titles inside pop-out windows.
- Fixed selecting text inside the Release Notes callouts.
- Pressing Escape will no longer blur cause the editor to lose focus.
- macOS: ⌘← will now take you to the beginning of the current list item.
- macOS: Fixed “Show context menu” command not working with spelling corrections.
- Publish: fixed “use live version” not working with locally deleted files.
- Translucency is now disabled in fullscreen mode.