New shiny things
- Introducing Tab Stacks. You can now switch any tab group in your workspace into a tab stack. Tab stacks provide an alternative way to view your tabs, reminiscent of Andy’s Mode.
- Improved the overall appearance of the app when “translucent window” is enabled.
- The quick switcher will no longer attempt to reuse an existing tab when opening a file.
No longer broken
- Windows: fixed not being able to drag the window when a modal is open.
- Fixed styling issues in the Release Notes view.
- Theme modal will now show legacy themes that you have installed locally.
- Fixed “backlink in document” buttons not working.
- Outline view will only scroll the associated tab instead of all tabs with the same file.