You can now collaborate on your site using their Obsidian account, so that multiple users can publish to the same site.
- This can be done in “Site options” > “Site collaboration”
- All site members can publish pages to the site.
- Only the owner can change the configurations and manage members.
- Only the owner needs to pay for the site, collaborators can join for free.
- Note that collaborators should ensure they have synced the latest edition of the site before making changes.
You can now configure a list of included and a list of excluded folders when publishing changes.
- If a page is matched to the inclusion list, then it will be automatically selected for publishing.
- If a page is matched to the exclusion list, it will be completely removed from the list of pages to publish.
- The frontmatter
publish:flag will override this setting for individual notes.
- Exclusions take priority over inclusions.
In the “Publish changes” dialog, you can now right click on each note for a list of options, such as…
- Open the page on the live site.
- Open the note locally.
- Compare your local version with the live version.
- Discard local changes and download the live version.
- Sync diffs now render as unified diffs to conserve space.
- File recovery will now show diffs as well.
opusaudio files are now recognized as a supported file type.
- Unlinked mentions for outgoing links now respects the exclusion filter.
- Fixed fonts sometimes not working with some themes and plugins using legacy css variables.
sec-ua-hintto reduce issues with iframes.
- Fixed callout titles not working with strict line break turned on.
- Fixed selecting words in headings will invisibly also select to the beginning of the line.
- Fixed global graphs not showing unsupported attachments.
- Fixed “show context menu under cursor” not triggered correctly when app is zoomed.
- Fixed dragging and dropping files into the editor not showing the proper action verb text.
- Fixed callouts in Live Preview not showing unresolved links as faded.
- Fixed embeds within callouts in Live Preview not live updating and unable to click on checklists.
- Fixed tab not working in modals.
registerDomEventcan now take an options object (for things like