Live preview improvements
- Backlink in document is now available for Live preview, which can be toggled in the pane menu.
- Mermaid and query blocks are now rendered.
- Some custom code blocks from plugins are now rendered.
- Implemented auto-pairing of brackets for markdown formatting symbols such as
- Improved handling of block quotes.
- Improved image size handling.
- Improved markdown link styling.
- Fixed image alt text not live updated.
- Fixed empty lines in code blocks.
Option+ArrowUp/Down keys on MacOS not performing native cursor functions.
show-plugin Obsidian URI action. Example:
- Added notice for indexing large files taking too long to help debug indexing stuck issues.
No longer broken
- Fixed some syntax not highlighting for code blocks in preview mode while in dark mode.
- Preview should now render reference style markdown links and images correctly.
- Obsidian Sync should no longer sync dot files and dot folders within plugin folders when community plugin sync is turned on.
- Fixed legacy editor’s replace all function.
- Fixed adapter rename fail to work for dot files.
- Fixed copy from preview mode sometimes doesn’t copy all the text.
- Fixed toggle strikethrough always adds more
~~ instead of removing.
Enter when in an empty nested block quote will now only exit one level of block quote.