Shiny new things
- There is now a new Core plugin called “Editor status” which adds a status bar item showing you the current editor mode. You can also use it to toggle the editor mode.
Live preview improvements
- Internal links to non-existent files will now look dimmer than regular links.
- Fixed drop cursor is invisible in dark mode, also fixed drop cursor doesn’t position correctly when document is scrolled.
- Fixed IME on MacOS sometimes causes duplicate characters to be entered.
- Fixed vim mode
g related keys causes vim mode to crash until app is restarted.
- Middle click now opens internal links in new panes.
- Removed very faint background colors on external links.
- Fixed pressing
Enter on an indented line does not keep the indent properly.
- Fixed long tables broken again due to an engine upgrade.
- Fixed tables has a weird extra spacing after the last
- Word count will now no longer re-calculate on every change, but instead re-compute at most twice every second, to spare some CPU time.
changed event on MetadataCache now contains the file contents as well as the parsed metadata object.
- There is now two helper functions for
isShown() which tells you whether this element is shown, and
onNodeInserted which can add a callback for when the element is shown. These statuses depend on the element to be attached to the DOM and require not having any parent or ancestor with the css