Shiny new things
- Obsidian Sync can now be used to synchronize your settings, appearance tweaks, custom CSS, and installed plugins.
- Obsidian Sync can now sync any file type using the “Sync all other types” option.
- Quick switcher now has configuration options to show or hide attachments and unsupported file types, in addition to the current option to show links to non-existent files.
- An option to open file in new pane has been added to file explorer’s context menu.
- Obsidian’s config file has been split up into 4 different files. Previously, it was just
config. Now it’s
registerMarkdownCodeBlockProcessorwill now return the
MarkdownPostProcessorcallback function to facilitate manual un-registration.