- Obsidian Sync will now no longer store the sync configuration in
sync.json, and instead store it inside the app’s storage using IndexedDB. This should prevent third party sync tools from accidentally corrupting the sync status database.
- Obsidian Sync will now show the paused icon when uninitialized, instead of the green checkmark.
- Note composer’s merge functionality will now update links to point to the newly merged file.
No longer broken
- Fixed template core plugin not applying to all dates in the template.
- Fixed note composer not respecting new file location setting.
- Fixed quick switcher not showing links to non-existent files even when enabling the option.
- Fixed search operators
block: not showing correct explanation text.
- Fixed Obsidian Sync sometimes causing duplicate files when creating and then immediately renaming files when latency to the sync server is high.
- Fixed unable to use certain characters on non-english keyboards when renaming files because the app thinks the keyboard is entering an illegal character.