Shiny new things
- The theme store has received a massive upgrade! The interface has been completely revamped, now with download counts, sorting options, and a button to update each theme.
- There is now a new core plugin called “Slash commands”. Activating it will allow you to type
/ while editing to trigger any command.
- Updated CodeMirror 5 with several bug fixes.
- Updated Mermaid.js with several bug fixes.
No longer broken
- Removed hardcoded navigation shortcuts
- Fixed large pages with multiple queries causes some queries to stop working.
- Fixed some search operators when used in combination causes wrong results.
- Fixed rare case of workspace leaving an empty space in the sidebar that can’t be closed.
- Fixed sync’s setting history modal has the incorrect title of “deleted files”.
- Command palette now renders the plugin name and command name in separate elements to facilitate CSS styling.
- Plugins that crash after
onLayoutReady will now show a message to help debug.
EditorSuggest is now accessible to the API to provide in-line suggestions, like auto-complete. This is what powers the link auto-complete, tag auto-complete, and slash commands.
Keymap has now been exposed with
isModEvent to help check if the user is holding
Ctrl/Cmd or pressing the middle mouse button. This is used as a convention to “open in new pane”.
- There are now 3 new workspace events:
editor-change fired when an editor has received changes. This event happens fairly frequently so please be mindful of performance when using it.
editor-paste fired before the editor handles a paste event. If you handle the paste event, you should call
evt.preventDefault() to let the next handler know that it’s been handled.
editor-drop fired before the editor receives a drop event. Works the same was as the paste event.