Shiny new things
- Page preview can now be configured to require Ctrl/Cmd on hover for each component independently.
- A new option in the About section can now let you specify a folder name for the vault config different than
.obsidian. It must still begin with a dot, and must be a valid folder under the vault root. This supersedes the
.obsidian.nosync fallback from the last release.
- Hardware acceleration has been moved to an advanced section.
- Mermaid.js has been upgraded to 8.9.2.
No longer broken
- Empty aliases in frontmatter should no longer cause the backlink pane to spin forever.
- Sync should now properly delete folders with