Shiny new things
- Backlinks and unlinked mentions can now be filtered using a search query.
- Several new features for Obsidian Publish:
- Option to insert a Google Analytics code (make sure your local regulations allows). Note that this is only available for sites under a custom domain.
publish.jsin the root of your vault. Note that this is only available for sites under a custom domain.
- An option to redirect visitors from
publish.obsidian.mdto your custom domain.
- Password protected sites on custom domains should now work even if third party cookies are blocked.
- Hotkeys in Obsidian will now override default hotkeys set by the CodeMirror editor, which previously would also be triggered, causing confusing behavior.
- On Windows and Linux, the non-standard editor hotkeys
Alt+Left/Righthave been removed to avoid confusion.
- On macOS, the
Option+B/F/Dhotkeys have been removed, and will now insert the special symbols
- On macOS, the legacy emacs navigation key bindings for the editor can now be disabled in the editor settings.
- Obsidian will now restore windows to your main screen on startup if they are off-screen, which could be caused by removing a monitor that was previously connected.
- Improved Tibetan language behavior in search and auto-complete.
No longer broken
tifffiles are no longer listed as supported images. The browser engine didn’t support it in the first place.
- Sync should no longer get stuck on files larger than 100mb.