Shiny new things
- Nested Tags: you can now nest tags with unlimited hierarchies using the syntax
- Searching for
tag:#parent will now match
- Tag pane now has an option to display nested tags in hierarchy or flat mode.
- Search now has 3 more operators:
line:(...) will perform the subquery on a line-by-line basis, rather than a file-by-file basis. For example,
line:(foo bar) will only match
bar if they’re on the same line.
block:(...) will perform the subquery on a block-by-block basis. This is expensive computationally as it requires parsing each file, which means this is likely slower than other modes.
section:(...) will perform the subquery on a section-by-section basis. A section starts from a heading and ends before the next heading.
- Hotkeys have been completely revamped to always use keyboard layout independent mode.
- This has caused confusion in the last version, so we’ve simplified the process.
- If you’ve customized hotkeys in the past, they will still work.
- All new hotkeys will be layout independent.
- You can now drag and drop links to pane headers to open the link in a specific pane.
- You can now see created and modified time of files by hovering them in the file explorer.
Cmd+Shift+V can now paste as plaintext on macOS, in addition to the previous
Cmd+Shift+Option+V (seriously, who came up with this default hotkey?).
- You can now disable HTML to markdown conversion on paste in Settings > Editor.
- Hotkeys that are assigned multiple times are now displayed in red.
- Closing panes will re-focus on the most recent active pane instead of the first pane from the left.
- Clicking on a link will automatically focus on the new pane if the current pane is pinned.
- The translucency plugin has been moved to the appearance setting tab.
No longer broken
- Links with
%20 now decode properly when navigating using the editor.
- Focusing on panes now properly sets the state for arrow keys and page up/down keys to scroll the preview.
- Dragging text within the same editor pane no longer duplicates it.
- Fixed spacing between paragraphs in blockquotes.
BaseComponent now have a
setDisabled function that will disable its control. Disabling a setting will disable all of its components.
Scope.registerKey is now deprecated. It is replaced by