Obsidian private/commercial use

Would just like to confirm if the setup below needs commercial licensing or not for Obsidian:

• Currently I have notes about programming (SQL, Python, etc) but these notes are general and not company specific, do I still need to get a commercial license for obsidian if I refer to these notes while working in a company(in the future)?
    • Some notes of mine have sample snippets for boiler plate code or common SQL statements used for performance tuning in general

I would just like to clarify since I currently can’t afford it. Highly appreciate your thoughts on the the matter!

if you use Obsidian while performing work in company that has 2+ employee, you need a commercial license.

Thanks for the info! I did read the eula and it states this:

" … if you use it for revenue-generating, work-related activities in a company that has two or more people…"

What I’d like to clarify is if general programming notes and snippets qualify as work-related activities even if they are just general programming notes / snippets that I use as a reference on and off work(currently not working but will probably use the notes as reference in the future).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.