Obsidian Note Renaming Bug Causing Broken Links and Delayed Updates

Steps to reproduce

create note called “moc”
create 300 incoming and 300 outgoing links to moc
change the name of moc to moc-new-name

Expected result

immidiate update of affected links across the vault

Actual result

renaming of moc takes over 20 seconds to complete, a time frame in which if a second rename is preformed or exiting obsidian, the structure is broken, leaving links point to
moc, moc-new-name, and moc-second-new-name

Environment

{“version”:3,“homepages”:{“Main Homepage”:{“version”:2,“hasRibbonIcon”:true,“openMode”:“Replace all open notes”,“manualOpenMode”:“Replace all open notes”,“view”:“Default view”,“revertView”:true,“refreshDataview”:false,“autoCreate”:false,“autoScroll”:false,“pin”:false,“value”:“Current”,“kind”:“Workspace”,“openOnStartup”:true,“commands”:[]}},“separateMobile”:true,“_defaultViewMode”:“default”,“_livePreview”:“default”,“_focusNewTab”:“default”,“_plugins”:[“obsidian-admonition”,“table-editor-obsidian”,“obsidian-annotator”,“obsidian-auto-glossary”,“better-word-count”,“calendar-beta”,“chatgpt-md”,“obsidian-citation-plugin”,“cmdr”,“customizable-page-header-buttons”,“dataview”,“obsidian-dictionary-plugin”,“obsidian-drag-n-drop-plugin”,“obsidian-emoji-toolbar”,“obsidian-excalidraw-plugin”,“obsidian-excel-to-markdown-table”,“find-unlinked-files”,“obsidian-footnotes”,“highlightr-plugin”,“homepage”,“obsidian-hotkeys-for-templates”,“obsidian-hover-editor”,“obsidian-indent-lines”,“janitor”,“obsidian-kanban”,“obsidian-linter”,“longform”,“metadata-menu”,“obsidian-mind-map”,“obsidian-minimal-settings”,“nldates-obsidian”,“note-refactor-obsidian”,“novel-word-count”,“obsidian-enhancing-export”,“obsidian-git”,“obsidian-markmind”,“obsidian42-strange-new-worlds”,“obsidian-outliner”,“obsidian-pandoc”,“obsidian-paste-image-rename”,“url-into-selection”,“periodic-notes”,“obsidian-plugin-update-tracker”,“quickadd”,“readwise-official”,“recent-files-obsidian”,“settings-search”,“obsidian-style-settings”,“supercharged-links-obsidian”,“obsidian-table-to-csv-exporter”,“tag-wrangler”,“obsidian-tasks-plugin”,“templater-obsidian”,“obsidian-text-format”,“vantage-obsidian”,“wikilinks-to-mdlinks-obsidian”],“_internalPlugins”:[“file-explorer”,“global-search”,“switcher”,“graph”,“backlink”,“canvas”,“outgoing-link”,“tag-pane”,“page-preview”,“daily-notes”,“templates”,“note-composer”,“command-palette”,“slash-command”,“editor-status”,“bookmarks”,“outline”,“word-count”,“workspaces”,“file-recovery”,“sync”],“_obsidianVersion”:“1.2.7”}

Additional information

Did you follow the debug guide?

yes, I did, and also used the template to report it

Does this happen in the sandbox vault?

How many notes and files in general in your vaults do you have?

Sorry for the late response, i have about 2000 files in my vault, and yes it is slow in sandbox as well.
here is a a graph view of my vault

can you send me/attach here a zipped copy of the sandbox vault where this happens?

Hello again, I have a significant number of personal notes stored in my vault, and I am afraid I can not share them with you for troubleshooting purposes. However, When trying to rename a link name that has backlinks across the vault seems to be running slower than expected.

This sluggish update rate tends to lead to some unwanted issues; particularly, I have noticed it increases the chances of me mistakenly editing a file that hasn’t been properly updated across the vault. Such actions can subsequently lead to conflicts within my system. You can easily check it from ‘Backlinks’ tab, which provides a visual indication of the progress rate for updated file links. Hopefully, this might offer some valuable insight into the situation.

You said that you can make it happen in the sandbox vault. There are no personal files in the sandbox vault. Can you send me a copy of that vault?

My sandbox was composed on a new vault, no plugins no theme but with the same data set.