Steps to reproduce
- Open Obsidian with the “Daily Notes” plugin enabled
- Click “Open today’s note” in the sidebar
- Obsidian opens the file for today’s note (January 21st, 2021)
- Obsidian opens the daily note for 16 days ago (January 5th, 2021).
- Operating system: Linux (Fedora 33)
- Obsidian version: 0.10.8
There’s tons of “Daily notes” files in my vault that are exported from Roam. I’ve configured the daily notes syntax to match roam’s formatting (e.g. “April 14th, 2020”).
I thought flatpak’s sandboxing might be a possible source of the error, so I tried the AppImage and the bug persisted. I’ve also tried rebooting my computer and opening Obsidian the next day.