I’m trying clone my vault github repo in order to use it by my android phone and push all changes.
What I’ve done until now:
- I’ve already uploaded my vault as repo on github (where I push changes by my laptop).
- I’ve downloaded Termux on Android.
- I’ve cloned the repo on my phone using Termux.
- I’ve opened the repo folder ad vault with Obsidian android app.
- I’ve updatet github credentials from git plugins settings (according to the plugin suggestion, I’m not able to see the password even if I’ve entered github username and password both).
Since I’ve already installed git plugin it try to pull changes from github repo as soon as I run the Obsidian application, but every time (even if I manually run git pull from obsidian command palette) a banner tell me that
“Authentication failed. Please try with different credentials.”
I’ve already looked for other thread but I’ve found nothing helpfull for my specific case.
If more specific information are required, I’ll provide them!
Thanks in advance,