Obsidian fails to export to PDF

Steps to reproduce

File > Export PDF

Expected result

Creation of a PDF in the indicated folder.

Actual result

Environment

• Operating system: MacOS Monterey
  • Debug info:

SYSTEM INFO:
Obsidian version: v1.1.9
Installer version: v1.1.9
Operating system: Darwin Kernel Version 21.6.0: Mon Aug 22 20:19:52 PDT 2022; root:xnu-8020.140.49~2/RELEASE_ARM64_T6000 21.6.0
Login status: not logged in
Insider build toggle: off
Live preview: off
Legacy editor: off
Base theme: adapt to system
Community theme: none
Snippets enabled: 0
Restricted mode: on

RECOMMENDATIONS:
none

Additional information

I have tried with little notes, with big notes. I have reinstalled Obsidian twice. Nothing seems to work.

It would be helpful if you included your previous help thread about this.

Sorry, I thought bug reporting and discussion were two independent areas supervised by different people.

I just tried again to create a note in the sandbox vault and export it to PDF. This time it worked. In the default vault, however, I still cannot export as PDF. I installed the Pandoc community plugin and with that I can export to various formats. Not to PDF, though.

It’s useful for context, and to see what’s already been discussed.

Can you export to PDF from your default vault if you turn on Settings > Community Plugins > Restricted Mode?

Nope. Somebody suggested I do that in that thread and I did. I disabled all the Community Plugins by setting the Restricted Mode but I still cannot get it to export PDFs. I know it is not a problem with the documents because if I copy the same document in the Sandbox Vault mode I can then get it to be exported as PDF.

Please don’t cross-post. I’m closing this. Keep the discussion to the other thread if you please. Also this isn’t enough info to reproduce as a bug anyway.