- Linking some of my notes was not possible
- Autosugestion works, but it will give me suggestion of a new note with the same title as existing one but with md extension
- So instead of linking existing ‘[[note 1]]’ obsidian will link [[note 1.md]]
- Clicking [[note 1.md] will create a new empty file instead of linking to existing one
- The issue is happening only when the linked existing file contain non-breaking space in the title ( Non-breaking space,
- The linked file was created in the different editor; when pasting string containing non-breaking space as note title obsidian will change it to normal space
- The title of original note is displayed in Obsidian as containing normal space while the name of the same note in the file system contain non-breaking space
We are aware of this issue. Maybe we could add a fix for this in the md importer plugin? @Licat
I have the same issue. And what surprise me is I can generate two .md file with exactly the same name under the same folder without conflict!?
Then it turns out to be a backslash.
Their name look the same but they are not.
Should be fixed in 0.7. Let me know if it works when we release it.