Community theme: none
Snippets enabled: 0
Restricted mode: off
Plugins installed: 0
Plugins enabled: 0

RECOMMENDATIONS:
none

Additional information

I just open obsidian and my other apps close. Ive downloaded obsidian a while ago but didnt use it. Now ive updated and this happens. i have no clue what this could be related to. Quite a few different programs and processes are closed, from browser and deepl translator to music app and windows explorer. if obsidian launched i can open all of it, but it happens every time i open obsidian. also when i try to drag obsidian window it like in slow mo, idk how to describe it.

ive tried to reinstall it and to install old versions nothing changes. also ive tried to open it in windows safe mode it started correctly

I wonder if that slow-mo drag is related to hardware acceleration on your system. You can try going into Settings > About and turn off Hardware Acceleration for a test. Restart Obsidian and see if the slow-mo drag is gone.

You might also try this with some applications running to see if that also terminates your other applications or not.

In addition, check the Windows Event Viewer, check Windows Logs > System and see if there are any Errors or Warnings logged right after you start Obsidian and see your other applications terminate.

If the slow-mo drag and/or the termination of other applications is gone it could be related to issues on your system with the graphics driver.

I tried turning off hardware acceleration but nothing changes

i have some errors in Windows Event Viewer when obsidian starting but i dont know what to do with them. also i dont understand how these apps are rebooting after obsidian closing. Even the edge that has not been opened and applications that are already running are launched

I tried to launch a game today and saw the same thing, so most likely it really is related to the system but when I run other applications everything is fine

also i tried to create new windows profile and it works fine