Hey guys, I don’t know since when this problem has been underlying, but just recently when trying to install a new plugin, I realised that my community plugins section was not opening no matter what I tried, error: “Failed to load community plugins”. Everything related to sync seems to be not working, my Zotero integration using Citations plugin is also non-functioning, if I try to check for updates (of Obsidian and community plugins) that too gets stuck forever etc.
Things I tried:
- Restarting my laptop (MacOS, Sonoma)
- Uninstalling and reinstalling Obsidian
- Uninstalling and reinstalling Zotero
- Tried almost every fix mentioned in the forums, including using VPNs (yes, I am from India as well, like some previous users mentioning the same issue).
- I even tried using a completely different vault, didn’t work.
- I have also tried flushing my DNS, didn’t work either.
I hope there is some fix to this. It’s been days, and I’m already on the verge of switching to some PKM system as I reply quite heavily on daily PKM use. If there is no solution yet, would really appreciate some suggestions apart from Logseq