(23/03/23) This project is now on pause, most likely indefinitely.
Thank you for those who tested, cried, and supported me on this.
For archival purposes:
Hi all, I’m building a web service which will allow you to simply and easily transfer your Notion notes over to an Obsidian-ready format.
You can sign up for beta-testing here.
How is this service different from existing solutions?
- Avoids common standard Notion export issues:
- Notion export crashes due to large files.
- Notes exporting with titles and no content.
- Simple export process—no downloads or crawling through instructions.
- Allows detailed customisation using templates.
How does it work?
- Add your workspace.
- Press the “add to queue” button.
- Download the workspace when it’s ready.
Extra Special Features
- Naming pasted images as the page title instead of “Untitled”.
- Clean organisation of files on the file system with actual names (instead of random IDs).
- Page properties formatted in a way that Dataview can read.
- Fetching page titles in bookmark links.
- Synced block support as embedded content.
- Select and multi-select properties as
What does it support?
- Links between notes.
- And more…
If you’re interested, please sign-up for beta testing here.
Public release coming “soon”.