Notes are reduced in the windows and not usable

Hi,

Yesterday I migrated my Obsidian and notes on my new iMac. Today, I wanted to create a note, but I saw that the note didn’t appear correctly. The “window” to write is tiny compared to the window of Obsidian. The picture below shows the note I’m trying to write and the few spaces available. More I write and more the window collapse… and I can not use it…

Does someone have or had the same problem?

Regards,

C.

Some things to try:

1. What version and installer of Obsidian? Make sure you upgrade your Obsidian. I think there were some changes to the way some themes work recently. Download the latest version from the website and reinstall. Sometimes in major upgrades, the auto-update isn’t enough.
  2. Make sure to also update your CSS themes. There should be an update button there somewhere in your settings.
  3. Maybe you zoomed out? Try hitting Cmd-0 (zero) to reset the zoom.
  4. It’s also possible to zoom out by scrolling with the mouse or trackpad, and I don’t know of any hotkey to reset that. You just have to zoom back in with the mouse or trackpad again.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I just downloaded the latest version on my iMac (0.14.6).
I also deactivate all the plugins. And zoomed out. The problem disappeared.

Thanks for your help!!!

Regards,

C.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.