- Open the attached vault.
- Open the note
- Switch to the preview mode.
- Attempt to reach the end of the note by doing one of the following:
- Clicking on the scroll bar thumb and dragging it down at a moderate speed,
- OR pressing Ctrl+End.
- You can drag the thumb all the way to the bottom and reach the end of the note.
- Ctrl+End brings you to the very end of the note.
- The scroll bar thumb jumps upwards randomly as it’s being dragged down, losing alignment with the mouse cursor. When the mouse cursor reaches the bottom of the screen, the thumb is not at the bottom of the scroll bar, you can’t go any further, although the bottom of the note has not been reached.
- There is still text below the point where Ctrl+End brought you.
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Obsidian version: 0.12.15
Reproducible with no plugins or CSS snippets. But if a snippet like
clean-embeds is used, this problem is amplified to the point of the scroll thumb and Ctrl+End becoming completely useless.
Might be related to this buried bug.
Switching between edit mode and preview mode is very finicky as well, if there are enough transclusions in the note. (Please let me know if you would like me to open another bug about it.)
Retro video and vault attached.