Note duplicating content within itself over and over

Recently, I had a note that was duplicating the whole note over and over inside.

This was a note “TOC lofi music production” which is in the log note that I had the mobile logging plugin adding logs to.

For some reason, in that note, I couldn’t paste text so I looked at anything other than plain text and deleted it. Then made a new note with a different name and I was able to paste into it. The old note with a different name was completely deleted by me.
I’m wondering if that duplicate content is going to start happening again. I have checked the regular sync logs and recent syncs were fine and the dev console had an error for the favicon icons plugin. I uninstalled it.

Does this mean the note was just deleted, or something else?

“[debug] Uninstalling hooks for view 0 TOC lofi music production.md”

Should also note that in many notes (I’ve had time to check) I’m getting two lines, duplicated in each and it’s nearly in the same place/position in the note.

Lastly, I’m curious about these notes that were in log. What does “found markdown view without an uninstaller!” mean?

[debug] [Calendar] Trying to switch Moment.js global locale to en-us, got en
[debug] Registering callback on view 0 Daily notes/2022-11-20.md
[debug] Remember file state for: Daily notes/2022-11-20.md
[log] Sync Error!
[error] TypeError: null is not an object (evaluating ‘this.socket.send’)
[log] unloading mobile logging plugin
[debug] Uninstalling hooks for view 0 TOC lofi music production.md
[debug] Found markdown view without an uninstaller! Daily notes/2022-11-17.md
[debug] Found markdown view without an uninstaller! _ Projects/Music projects current :violin:.md
[debug] Found markdown view without an uninstaller! Virtue Signaling.md
[debug] Unregistered 1 view callbacks

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.